viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2007

evo


There was something about Evo that I responded to. Even though she was technically exactly like every other production model guitar, there was something about her touch and sound that moved me. To this day, whenever I see her, my heart goes pitter-patter. Regardless of what is going on in my life, highs or lows, Evo is always a tender sanctuary. The feeling I get when I see her or approach her is akin to a warm home where you feel safe and secure, maybe even around the holiday season - you get the picture.
Steve Vai
Evo I hope to see you this 12nd november
perhaps the last post ... I will die next monday...
Alicia

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Alissss aver si ALGUNA vez se postea mi comentario. Yo firmo seguidito, pero me parece que configuraste algo mal :P

haaaaaa SteveVai!
que ganas que tengo de ir.
pero bueno.. me acorde tarde
y? que pasará con la apuesta?
por un lado, obvio que YO quiero los chocolates, pero por el otro quiero ver una pua de steve :P
bueno despues llevo la plata para las cuerdas =D

adios! nos vemos.

Agos